2017 Frederick County Best Places to Work Winners
Frederick area businesses will be recognized at the Annual Best Places to Work awards program at the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center in Frederick on July 27, 2017.
Five companies received awards in the primary award categories:
- Small Employer Category (1-10 employees) - TBD
- Small to Medium Employer Category (11-29 employees) - TBD
- Medium to Large Medium Employer Category (30 -50 employees) - TBD
- Large Employer Category (51-200 employees) - TBD
- Major Employer Category (201+ employees) - TBD
Scoring categories included work-life balance, median salary, turnover rate, benefits, diversity, and professional growth.
Thank you to the businesses and organizations that make the Best Places to Work Awards possible.