2017 Frederick County Best Places to Work Winners
Frederick County businesses were recognized at the Annual Best Places to Work awards program at the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center in Frederick on July 27, 2017.
Five companies received awards in the primary award categories:
- Small Employer Category (1-10 employees) - Thurmont Child Care Center
- Small to Medium Employer Category (11-29 employees) - Imquest Biosciences
- Medium to Large Medium Employer Category (30 -50 employees) - MainSpring
- Large Employer Category (51-200 employees) - Dynport Vaccine Company
- Major Employer Category (201+ employees) - Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA).
Scoring categories included work-life balance, median salary, turnover rate, benefits, diversity, and professional growth.
Also recognized in 2017 for 'Giving Back' included: Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates, Dublin Roasters, Dynamic Automotive, Frederick Air and GoodWill Industries of Monocacy Valley
Thank you to the businesses and organizations that make the Best Places to Work Awards possible.