2018 Frederick County Best Places to Work Winners
Frederick County businesses were recognized at the Annual Best Places to Work awards program at the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center in Frederick on July 26, 2018.
Five companies received awards in the primary award categories:
- Small Employer Category (1-10 employees) - ECI (Expert Consultants Inc)
- Small to Medium Employer Category (11-30 employees) - Immersion Active
- Medium to Large Medium Employer Category (31 -50 employees) - A2LA
- Large Employer Category (51-200 employees) - FoodPRO
- Major Employer Category (201+ employees) - Legal & General America
Scoring categories included work-life balance, median salary, turnover rate, benefits, diversity, and professional growth.
Also recognized in 2018 for showing that 'Family Matters' included: Blue Pillar, BMC, Grifols BioMat USA - Frederick, Linganore Wine Cellars, and Orases. Watch their stories below.
Thank you to the businesses and organizations that make the Best Places to Work Awards possible.